Find answers in our
list of frequently asked questions

  • q:How do it register for this course?

    For Ajax Driving School, Call 905 428 1333 or 647 624 2009,

    Office Hours : Tuesday 5:30pm – 7:30pm , Thursday 5:15pm – 7:30pm

    For Pickering & Scarborough, Call  905-420-8641 or 647-624-2009,

    Office Hours : Monday 5:30pm – 7:30pm , Saturday 8:30am – 11:00am

    For Uxbridge & Port Perry, Call 905 852 1022 or 647 624 2009

    Office Hours : By Appointment ONLY, Email: allseasonsdriving3@gmail.com

    For Whitby & Brooklin, Call  905-420-8641 or 647-624-2009,

    For Oshawa & Courtice, Call  905-420-8641 or 647-624-2009,

    For Bowmanville & Newcastle, Call  905-420-8641 or 647-624-2009,

  • q:How can I pay for this course?

    You may make a deposit before starting the course. We do accept cash, cheque, VISA and MASTERCARD and E-Transfer.

  • q:What does it include in full course?

    20 hours of classroom training, 10 hours of in-car training and 10 hours of HOME LINKS (home links are same as home work. Every students will receive a work book where they can do their homework).

  • q:When can I start my classroom lessons?

  • q:When can I start my driving lessons?

    You must pay in full > Driving school management will then assign instructor. Call 647 624 2009 to get your assigned Instructor.

  • q:What do I need for my driving lessons?

    Driver’s Licence > Proof of Payment  > Book > Glasses if required.

  • q:How do I qualify for MTO certification?

    Complete 20 hours of in-class sessions > 10 hours of in-car lessons > 10 hours of Home Links.

  • q:How do I get my certificate for an insurance discount?

    Check your Certification status online > Contact Service Ontario > Obtain a copy of Drivers’ Licence History > Send it to your insurance company.

  • q:How do I book a road test?

    call 416-320-8580 or Visit www.drivetest.ca or Go to a local Drive Test Location

  • q:What do I need for my road test?

    Driver’s Licence > MTO Certification (only between 8 – 12 months of having G1 written test)

  • q:Could I use the driving instructor’s car for the road test?

    Yes, you can purchase a package in which a rental of car is included for the road test.

  • q:When can I do my G (highway) road test?

    At least 1 year from the date you got your G2 Licence ( you may purchase a package that is for the people going to for G Test.